Designs and projects range from simple foundation gardens to large scale landscape construction. Many involve site work, drainage, elaborate masonry, fencing, arbors, porches, and fine gardens. My practical approach to landscape design considers client preferences, architecture, views, privacy, shade, noise, access, maintenance and snow removal. I recommend only species of plants that will thrive in your site and soil conditions. Relationships with many specialty growers allow me to provide the finest quality, size and variety of plants.
- Gardens: design, installation, and care of fine gardens and foundation plantings. Perennial, foliage and Japanese style.
- Specimen plants: large size deciduous trees, evergreens, exotics, and shrubs.
- Lawns: expert soil analysis and preparation. Seed, hydro-seed, and sod installations.
- Masonry: walls of stone and pre-cast block, granite stairs and porches, paver walks, patios and driveways.
- Carpentry: fences, arbors, pergolas, etc.
- Site work: excavator, loader/backhoe, bobcat, and dozer services. Drainage, grading. excavation. etc.
- Landscape maintenance: lawn care, pruning, mulching, snow removal, etc.
Please view the pictures of my design and landscape construction work.
If you have projects in mind for your property, contact us to schedule a creative consultation.